Tuesday, August 21, 2007

V-Sights: Dogs at Red Carpet





An interesting scene at the 1st Visit area of Virtual Real World. I was there campaigning for 2008, meeting "newbie" residents, when suddenly I noticed one avatar had brought about 10 plus dogs out onto the red carpet (see above). I believe he is a stunt trainer for virtual 101 Dalmations which may be premiering soon.

If you have an interesting or wacky virtual pic to share, feel free to contact me at my Myspace page or through VMTV: MCStylindotcom.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to this blog:

Enter your email address:




Lauren Conrad vs. Heidi Montag!

Get The Hills music ringtones!
FREE SECRET LOVE LETTERS

Click here to bookmark this blog.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


CONTACT MYSPACES VLB SAFETY VLB LINKS VLB TIPS ABOUT HOME ;