Sunday, August 12, 2007

5 Virtual Questions: vmtvgnome




Many avatars may not realize there are "others" living in our virtual world. One of these others is a virtual gnome who sees and hears some wild stuff, since he lives inside the "rtr" crew house. The vmtvgnome was good enough to answer 5 virtual questions for us this week...

1) Whats the best part about being a gnome amongst all the avatars in the Virtual world?

I get to be apart of a wonderful crew. I get to work with one of the best Greeters vMTV has.

2) Who's 1 celebrity you'd like to see drop by the virtual world someday?

I would love a female gnome that maybe acts or sings or models or just a normal gnome to come into the world. That is what I would consider a celebrity that I would love to meet.


3) Wildest thing or event you've witnessed in the rtr crew house?


Greeter_Neve sometimes paintballs the crew out of the house or gets them stuck in the ground. That is the coolest thing I have seen. One time this I_Love_Neve avastar broke into the crew house and got stuck on the couch after getting kicked out and paintballed by a crew member. He was just lopping around.


4) Do you have a pimped ride? What would your ride be if you could pimp it?


I do not have a pimped out car. There is a virtual law that got passed that gnomes can't drive. Which I don't really get. The first time I drove I accidentally ran over Greeter_Neve and we went through the wall of the crew house. She ended up eatting a lot of sand. She wasn't to happy with me for doing that. I had to stay outside for a week after that. She eventually let me back into the crew house.

5) What is one thing you think VMTV is missing or could use the most?


They need a RTR crew shirt for me. I would also like to have a female gnome come into the game. I would have a wedding and invite everyone when I found the right female gnome to marry.

Thanks to vmtvgnome for answering 5 virtual questions! We definitely need more gnomes in the virtual world!


Check out vmtvgnome at the rtr crew house or stop by his Myspace page here.

Check out past editions of "5 Virtual Questions".

Labels: ,

Subscribe to this blog:

Enter your email address:




Lauren Conrad vs. Heidi Montag!

Get The Hills music ringtones!
FREE SECRET LOVE LETTERS

Click here to bookmark this blog.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


CONTACT MYSPACES VLB SAFETY VLB LINKS VLB TIPS ABOUT HOME ;