Sunday, September 2, 2007

5 Virtual Questions: Moonman





We're just under a week away from the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards (The VMA's). In honor of the upcoming awards show, who better to stop by the VLB Times Blog than the Virtual MTV Moonman? Moonman answers 5 questions, concerning world issues such as music videos, the new VMA section of VMTV and more...

1) Whats your favorite part of the new VMA section of VMTV?


Well I think in general the whole area is amazing! It is great exposure for me. I am thrilled they think as highly of me as I do to them! I wouldn't be in the position I am today without them!

2) Any early picks for Video of the year award? I'm pulling for Kanye West, but Rihanna, Beyonce and Justin Timberlake are also up for the award ...who's your pick?

The moonman can't show favoritism each performer that is nominated should be honored to have a chance to take me home!


3) Which performer or star would you most like to be awarded/handed to?


Anyone that doesn't drop me!!! But seriously it is a very hard choice of mine but if I had my way I would give out moonman awards to everyone. But I am happy I don't have my way because that would ruin the award show it wouldn't be as special to take me home.

4) What do you do for the 364 or so days between the annual VMA shows, hobbies/interests?

Collect dust in a closet? if I am lucky I get put on someones desk to display to everyone. It isn't all what people expect it can be very boring. But at least now me going virtual the sky is the limit for me!!!!!

5) You mentioned wanting to find Mrs. Moonman on your Myspace..what qualities will make for the perfect Mrs?

The Moonman has too much on his mind these days to think clearly on mrs right. I thank you for your time please watch to see who takes me home on September 9th!! Pray for me they don't drop me!!!

Thanks to the Moonman for taking some time out of his busy schedule! Visit the Virtual Moonman's Myspace here.

Also check out MTV's VMA nominees section here where you can vote for "Best New Artist"!

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to this blog:

Enter your email address:




Lauren Conrad vs. Heidi Montag!

Get The Hills music ringtones!
FREE SECRET LOVE LETTERS

Click here to bookmark this blog.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


CONTACT MYSPACES VLB SAFETY VLB LINKS VLB TIPS ABOUT HOME ;