Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Audrina Patridge: Naked Pussycat Doll?



In a very interesting story regarding "The Hills", one of its stars is now appearing topless via leaked photos on the internet. Many would be quick to guess that it's Heidi Montag, the very "un-camera shy" star, or even Lauren Conrad who was rumored to be part of a sex tape. But it's actually Audrina Partridge who's been showing up naked on the internet. Audrina was previously part of a Maxim photo shoot and video with her pal, Lauren Conrad. Now the Hills diva is appearing topless online, and not denying the fact.

TMZ quoted the following from Audrina:

"I took these photos years ago when I was just out of high school and beginning to model," Partridge told TMZ. "I was young and very trusting of others and I didn't know to protect myself."

"It is a lessong learned, for myself, and hopefully for the young girls who look up to me."


Also, according to the SFGate Daily Dish, Audrina may also be joining the Pussycat Dolls:

"The Hills" star Audrina Partridge will join the dance troupe Pussycat Dolls onstage for a raunchy performance in Las Vegas later this month.

Partridge will follow in the footsteps of Paris Hilton, Carmen Electra and Gwen Stefani by gyrating onstage as part of the Las Vegas Pussycat Dolls show inside Pure Nightclub at the Luxor Hotel.

Partridge will wear the same skimpy outfits made famous by the burlesque revue girls when they hit the stage on March 28.
Source: SFGate.com

Labels: , , , ,

Subscribe to this blog:

Enter your email address:




Lauren Conrad vs. Heidi Montag!

Get The Hills music ringtones!
FREE SECRET LOVE LETTERS

Click here to bookmark this blog.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

April 1, 2008 at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


CONTACT MYSPACES VLB SAFETY VLB LINKS VLB TIPS ABOUT HOME ;