Thursday, April 5, 2007

VLB - Pimp My Ride




Today marks the start of VLB's new Pimp My Ride addition to its Virtual World, and as Mayor I'm pretty darn excited for it. I hope to be entering a cool ride or two, along with my staff and hopefully one of us takes the prize...Some before photos are relevant here:


BEFORE PHOTOS - THE MAYOR'S RIDES:



JUNK Lowrider ($1800) - Before



JUNK SUV ($2200) - Before



I should have these sittin on DUBS in no time, Xzibit!! Good luck to everyone who enters and enjoy the new season of Pimp My Ride on MTV!

Your Mayor,
MCSTYLIN

Labels: ,

Subscribe to this blog:

Enter your email address:




Lauren Conrad vs. Heidi Montag!

Get The Hills music ringtones!
FREE SECRET LOVE LETTERS

Click here to bookmark this blog.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


CONTACT MYSPACES VLB SAFETY VLB LINKS VLB TIPS ABOUT HOME ;