Saturday, April 21, 2007

PMR Finalists - Round 1





Friends, countrymen, VLB residents lend me your virtual ears and eyes..There has been an injustice in world. The Pimp My Ride Finalists for the lowrider were announced on 4/21, and neither myself or Celesita, my personal assistant, were selected for the entries. Boo..

Now we are not sore losers, but the selection criteria must be examined. There are some great entries up there, but it makes us wonder what went wrong?

So beyond stomping my virtual feet, using the "CUSS" action and 'what, we plan to enter round 2, stronger than before, we'll be putting the "Stylin" in MCStylin...virtual peeps, be ready! ;)

View the entries for the Lowrider finalists in Pimp My Ride, here.

Mayor MC

Subscribe to this blog:

Enter your email address:




Lauren Conrad vs. Heidi Montag!

Get The Hills music ringtones!
FREE SECRET LOVE LETTERS

Click here to bookmark this blog.


1 Comments:

Blogger birdeeb said...

It seems like the same people are always in the running...makes momma wonder 'hmmmm. Cause all of the paparazzi challanges I entered were better than a lot of the finalists. I think I need to make Glinka a better friend LOL :o).

Momma Hen

May 6, 2007 at 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


CONTACT MYSPACES VLB SAFETY VLB LINKS VLB TIPS ABOUT HOME ;